Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Bromley College launches taster sessions before launching hospitality course
The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- Kent Police appeal after car driven at man outside Air and Breathe nightclub, Dartford
- Sydenham man who repeatedly raped same victim is jailed
- Pet of the Day: Ruby's in a flap
- Are gadgets ruining family time and stopping kids playing outside in the summer holidays?
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
Comments are closed on this article.