The borough is getting its very own ‘Saturday Kitchen’ next month.
Bromley College is launching a new hospitality course in September and is introducing a range of cookery taster sessions to ‘wet the appetites’ of would-be chefs. T
he programme seeks to teach culinary skills to 13-16 year-olds with a “passion for food” and in turn give them an insight into what is on offer at the new Hospitality Career College, which opens in September.
Youngsters can try their hand at preparing and cooking a three-course menu before getting feedback and advice from professionals.
The classes, on Saturdays throughout June, feature refreshments, recipe cards, and ingredients.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- Man charged with rape after two reported attacks on women
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension