Kent fire and rescue crews were called to tackle a blaze that started in an electrical cupboard in Gravesend.

Two fire engines attended the incident at a block of flats in Overfield. 

A spokesman from Kent Fire and Rescue said: "Fire crews were called to a building of three floors dividied into flats after fire broke out in an electrical cupboard in the stairwell.

"Crews ventilated the property with a special fan.

"The fire destroyed the comsumer unit but there were no reports of any injuries."

Do you live in the flats affected? Give us a call on 01689 885734