Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fire destroys electrical unit in Gravesend flats
Kent fire and rescue crews were called to tackle a blaze that started in an electrical cupboard in Gravesend.
Two fire engines attended the incident at a block of flats in Overfield.
A spokesman from Kent Fire and Rescue said: "Fire crews were called to a building of three floors dividied into flats after fire broke out in an electrical cupboard in the stairwell.
"Crews ventilated the property with a special fan.
"The fire destroyed the comsumer unit but there were no reports of any injuries."
Do you live in the flats affected? Give us a call on 01689 885734
Comments are closed on this article.