No great preamble to this one, just the very simple question: What do you think is the best boozer in the south-east London and north Kent area, the one you’d be most heartbroken to ever see close down?
Add your answer in the comments box below, with a little detail about what makes it so special.
Unrelated to the main question, but for a bit of extra fun, you can also tell us what your favourite pub NAME in the area is.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?