A Gravesend man has admitted making dozens of indecent images of children.
Daniel Moon, 36, pleaded guilty to five counts of making such images over a three-and-a-half-year period from February 15, 2010, to September 13 last year.
Moon, of Cecil Road, made one Level 5 image at the most serious end of the scale.
In total he made 55 pictures of varying levels.
At Maidstone Crown Court on May 2 he admitted making the images.
Moon will now be sentenced on or after June 2 at the same court.
- PICTURED: Lewisham Police's 'Wanted Wednesday'
- Home-made lemonade melts Brockley hearts in summer sun
- Bromley pop star Pixie Lott named 11th celebrity on Strictly Come Dancing 2014
- 5 things to see and do in...Locksbottom
- Travellers move into Beckenham cinema car park