A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London