A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- UPDATE: Murder investigation after man 'tried to dump body in Thames at Deptford'
- Dry ice demo dazzles Bromley College
- Boy, 7, hit by car in Petts Wood
- Plans to close Crayford's only bank spark anger
- Forest Hill's Andy Coulson released early from prison