A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- WATCH: Shocking video of man hit by driving instructor's car in Woolwich
- No more happy endings after New Cross 'sex cinema' is shut down
- PICTURED: Sidcup road closed both ways due to sinkhole
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Chart topper Jamie Lawson tells us how a chance meeting with Ed Sheeran in Balham changed his life