A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- Retired fireman 'tried to dump murdered son in the Thames - but the tide was out'
- Parking charges at Dartford station to be lowered
- Here's your chance to throw things at Southeastern staff - while they're in the stocks
- Swanscombe prison officer facing jail for being Belmarsh mole for tabloid press
- Cat found missing a lip in Gravesend finds loving new home in Bromley