A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- Eltham teen arrested and four men seriously hurt after car ploughs into crowd
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?