Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Northfleet man Alan Clarke appears at crown court charged with child sex offences
A Northfleet man has appeared at crown court charged with child sex offences.
Alan Clarke, 30, of Pier Road, faces three allegations of assaulting a girl under the age of 13 and one of sexual activity with a child.
The alleged offences are said to have taken place between June 2012 and November last year.
Clarke appeared at Dartford Magistrates’ Court on April 14 when his case was sent to Maidstone Crown Court.
He appeared there on May 2 and a date was set for him to enter a plea on July 17.
He has been released on bail until then.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
- Catford rapper ShaoDow follows in footsteps of Dr Dre