An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Another Lewisham West and Penge hustings cancelled in row over 'far-right wing' candidate
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Bromley disabled groups join forces to boost voter registration
- Bereaved mother appealing for apology from Lewisham Hospital after her son died from alleged 'misdiagnosis'