An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to email@example.com
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Sydenham's Rolf Harris loses first appeal bid
- Giant poppies spring up in Bromley
- Police reassure Meopham residents rumours of burglary spree are false