An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London