An overturned car has closed one tunnel at the Dartford Crossing this morning.
The small red vehicle is on its roof on the Essex side of the Thames approaching Junction 31 of the M25.
Lanes one and two of the motorway heading towards Kent are closed, as is the west bore tunnel going in the other direction for recovery work.
Congestion is reportedly all the way back to Junction 3 of the M25.
Keep up to date on the incident with our traffic feed.
Do you have a picture of the overturned car? Send it to email@example.com
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge
- PICTURES: Huge queues for launch of iPhone 6 at Bluewater and intu Bromley
- Meet Daisy - 500th dog to be microchipped for free by Gravesham Council
- Erith civil servant wins best song for third year