Travelling on public transport can be tedious and repetitive but occasionally it can become more ... let’s say interesting.
We’d love to know what the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a train or bus is.
Have you ever heard anything on the morning rail commute or seen something on the late bus home which has left your jaw on the floor or made you laugh out loud?
Have you ever had any ‘did that REALLY just happen?’ moments while using public transport?
Add your comments below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- WATCH: Man captures spooky footage of ghost in Abbey Wood
- PICTURED - Ghosts, big cats and crocodiles: The scariest sightings in south-east London and north Kent
- 10 more predictions from blind mystic who predicted 9/11, rise of Isis, Boxing Day tsunami and Brexit
- 'Save Cyril': Thousands sign petition to protect 'much-loved' Woolwich squirrel from pest controllers
- Welling man mistook noisy pigeons for neighbour having an orgasm following solar panel hell