Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
What's the weirdest thing that's ever happened to you on a train or bus?
6:00am Thursday 8th May 2014 in News
Travelling on public transport can be tedious and repetitive but occasionally it can become more ... let’s say interesting.
We’d love to know what the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a train or bus is.
Have you ever heard anything on the morning rail commute or seen something on the late bus home which has left your jaw on the floor or made you laugh out loud?
Have you ever had any ‘did that REALLY just happen?’ moments while using public transport?
Add your comments below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- Fist-bumps are better than handshakes and high-fives, say scientists
- Greenwich mudlark discovers three-year-old message in a bottle from Gravesend kids
- VIDEO: Keston boxing champion David Haye presents the weather - for dogs
- Mysterious 'Met Police spy plane' seen circling Lewisham, Eltham and Blackheath
- Fire brigade called to 100 Bromley children stuck in cars - and child with head in potty
Comments are closed on this article.