Travelling on public transport can be tedious and repetitive but occasionally it can become more ... let’s say interesting.
We’d love to know what the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a train or bus is.
Have you ever heard anything on the morning rail commute or seen something on the late bus home which has left your jaw on the floor or made you laugh out loud?
Have you ever had any ‘did that REALLY just happen?’ moments while using public transport?
Add your comments below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- Retired Army captain defends his driveway with a cannon
- UPDATE: Blue Travelodge fox at 'definite risk'
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex
- Is this the worst petition ever? Paw response for campaign to build four more Catford Cats
- PICTURED: Fox spotted waiting for Southeastern train