Travelling on public transport can be tedious and repetitive but occasionally it can become more ... let’s say interesting.
We’d love to know what the weirdest thing that’s ever happened to you on a train or bus is.
Have you ever heard anything on the morning rail commute or seen something on the late bus home which has left your jaw on the floor or made you laugh out loud?
Have you ever had any ‘did that REALLY just happen?’ moments while using public transport?
Add your comments below – and just for kicks we’ll award extra credit and kudos if you can email us a photo, drawing or some other visual representation illustrating just how bizarre your incident was!
- UPDATE: 'It's a girl' - Duchess of Cambridge gives birth to a baby girl
- Motorcycling dog in a bag takes Woolwich ferry - but is he being ruff-ly treated?
- Lady Gaga gives birth - to an amphibian
- Mystery surrounds high-pitched sound bothering residents in Sidcup
- GHOSTS DO EXIST and Google Earth image of Swanley home proves it