He can “speak”, give high tens and fetch the post – is this Mottingham’s most talented dog?
Rocky, dubbed a “superstar” in the area, can also spin on his legs, header a balloon and his favourite pastime is learning new tricks.
There are just two days left to vote for the “super cute” nine-month-old Bichon Fris and King Charles Cavalier mix-breed who has been shortlisted for a Strike a Paws competition, run by Pets at Home.
His owner, Seniha Slowinski, who lives off Mottingham Road, said: “He is just super cute.
“He’s a small, white dog that looks like a sheep.
“He loves learning.
“He is a super star around Mottingham. He does tricks.
“He speaks on cue. He does anything I say. He can stand on two legs and turn around, turn on one leg, he gives high tens, he goes and gets the post.”
The 35-year-old fitness instructor, added: “Strangers are always telling me he should go on TV.
“He just makes everyone happy.”
To vote for Rocky visit Facebook ‘Medium-Strike a Paws’ before Friday (May 9).
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Here are the pieces of the homemade bomb that jurors were told nearly blew up North Greenwich station
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Concern grows for 'vulnerable' missing 13-year-old