Beckenham saw the unveiling of new May Queens from around the borough over the Bank Holiday weekend.
At a sun-kissed crowning at Croydon Road Recreation ground, the girls adorned flowers and traditional garments to celebrate spring.
The youngsters hailed from Shortlands, Coney Hall, Elmers End, Beckenham, London May Queen Twins, Bromley Tegan Common, West Wickham, and Eden Park areas.
Organised by Maureen Sauvage, the event took place on Saturday May 3, while West Wickham's troupe also attended a new village day in West Wickham.
Blake Park's inaugural celebration of the town, hosted by Friends of Blake Park (FBP), is hoped to become an annual community fun day.
It featured the likes of food and drink, face painting, business stalls, and arts and crafts.
- Terror alert raised to critical after Manchester terror attack
- This man says he has written the world's longest love poem and he is still single
- Children among dead as death toll rises after Manchester bombing
- Parents warned after 'attempted abduction' of girls in Sidcup
- The consultation on the south eastern rail franchise has been extended