Beckenham saw the unveiling of new May Queens from around the borough over the Bank Holiday weekend.
At a sun-kissed crowning at Croydon Road Recreation ground, the girls adorned flowers and traditional garments to celebrate spring.
The youngsters hailed from Shortlands, Coney Hall, Elmers End, Beckenham, London May Queen Twins, Bromley Tegan Common, West Wickham, and Eden Park areas.
Organised by Maureen Sauvage, the event took place on Saturday May 3, while West Wickham's troupe also attended a new village day in West Wickham.
Blake Park's inaugural celebration of the town, hosted by Friends of Blake Park (FBP), is hoped to become an annual community fun day.
It featured the likes of food and drink, face painting, business stalls, and arts and crafts.
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally
- UPDATE: Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- Former QEH and Blackheath gynaecologist jailed for sexually assaulting patients
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast
- TRAVEL WARNING: Road flooded in West Wickham