Beckenham saw the unveiling of new May Queens from around the borough over the Bank Holiday weekend.
At a sun-kissed crowning at Croydon Road Recreation ground, the girls adorned flowers and traditional garments to celebrate spring.
The youngsters hailed from Shortlands, Coney Hall, Elmers End, Beckenham, London May Queen Twins, Bromley Tegan Common, West Wickham, and Eden Park areas.
Organised by Maureen Sauvage, the event took place on Saturday May 3, while West Wickham's troupe also attended a new village day in West Wickham.
Blake Park's inaugural celebration of the town, hosted by Friends of Blake Park (FBP), is hoped to become an annual community fun day.
It featured the likes of food and drink, face painting, business stalls, and arts and crafts.
- PICTURED: Duchess of Cambridge dazzles Deptford and Sydenham in pink
- UPDATE: Man charged 37 times after Met Police make dozens of arrests in dawn raids
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- Overwhelming support for Lewisham Bakerloo Line plan - less so for Bromley extension
- Police appeal after motorbike stolen in Orpington