Beckenham saw the unveiling of new May Queens from around the borough over the Bank Holiday weekend.
At a sun-kissed crowning at Croydon Road Recreation ground, the girls adorned flowers and traditional garments to celebrate spring.
The youngsters hailed from Shortlands, Coney Hall, Elmers End, Beckenham, London May Queen Twins, Bromley Tegan Common, West Wickham, and Eden Park areas.
Organised by Maureen Sauvage, the event took place on Saturday May 3, while West Wickham's troupe also attended a new village day in West Wickham.
Blake Park's inaugural celebration of the town, hosted by Friends of Blake Park (FBP), is hoped to become an annual community fun day.
It featured the likes of food and drink, face painting, business stalls, and arts and crafts.
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids overnight
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'