Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- Interview: Bromley’s West End star Ruthie Henshall is heading home to Bromley in That’s Entertainment
- Romeo and Juliet review: Downton Abbey's Lily James mesmerises in the West End
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto