Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks
- Huge line up of comedy stars to return to Greenwich for Channel 4's Comedy Gala
- REVIEW: Without Reluctance and Without Relief at the Brockley Jack
- Anything Goes in Bromley: Midsomer, Benidorm and The Bill stars help celebrate Shopper's 50th
- 5 reasons to go out this week: championship boxing, films, comedy and more