Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- Dartford gets world premiere of Peter James’ latest thriller
- Sherlock's last episode and bringing Branagh’s Romeo and Juliet to the cinema – we talk to director Benjamin Caron
- Stand Up to Cancer gala performance added to Greenwich Comedy Festival
- PICTURED: Let it Be cast paint Kent submarine yellow ahead of Dartford show
- Milton Jones tells us about joke theft and fellow comedians as he gears up for Balham and Greenwich Comedy Festivals