Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- PICTURED: Avenue Q bears wreak havoc in Dartford
- Paws for thought: Dogs audition for role in Oliver in Dartford
- School pupils create unique Mozart interpretation for Blackheath show
- 7 unmissable shows at Greenwich and Docklands International Festival
- CBeebies' Justin Fletcher lends voice to Croydon kids' show