Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- Greenwich comedy club promises 'top secret megastar' for 10th birthday
- PICTURED: West End leading lady launches Bromley musical theatre school
- Forest Hill playwright's Upper Cut draws on Lewisham's tense racial politics
- Stars to turn out to celebrate Greenwich comedy legend Malcolm Hardee's life
- Strictly stars Caroline Flack and Simon Webbe can't wait to waltz into Greenwich