Prepare to laugh your socks off as top British comics unite for the Stroke Association’s Not Just a Funny Turn Campaign.
Paul O’Grady, Mel Giedroyc and one-liner king Tim Vine are among the mirthmakers sharing their jokes for the campaign to mark Stroke Association’s Action on Stroke Month and highlight that mini-strokes are not just a funny turn.
Every year, 46,000 people in the UK have a mini-stroke for the first time. Go to stroke.org.uk/tia to find out more.
- News Shopper's leisure section Vibe is on Facebook. Click here and remember to click 'Like'
- REVIEW: Belarus Free Theatre's Price of Money at The Albany, Deptford
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life