A car flipped over onto its roof in a road accident near Hawley last night.
The vehicle was left lying across Hawley Road near the village of Hawley, on the outskirts of Dartford, following the incident at around 9.40pm.
The stretch of road near the junction with Shirehall Road just past the M25 bridge was blocked until around 11pm.
Two ambulance crews attended and the male driver of the car, aged in his 20s, was treated at the scene for chest and back pain before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
He also suffered arm injuries and cuts and bruises to his face but was fully conscious throughout.
It is not thought any other vehicles were involved.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom 01689 885702.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles