A car flipped over onto its roof in a road accident near Hawley last night.
The vehicle was left lying across Hawley Road near the village of Hawley, on the outskirts of Dartford, following the incident at around 9.40pm.
The stretch of road near the junction with Shirehall Road just past the M25 bridge was blocked until around 11pm.
Two ambulance crews attended and the male driver of the car, aged in his 20s, was treated at the scene for chest and back pain before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
He also suffered arm injuries and cuts and bruises to his face but was fully conscious throughout.
It is not thought any other vehicles were involved.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom 01689 885702.
- What's On: 10 reasons to go out this week in south London
- Stolen pugs reunited with owner after being thrown out of moving car
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard