A car flipped over onto its roof in a road accident near Hawley last night.
The vehicle was left lying across Hawley Road near the village of Hawley, on the outskirts of Dartford, following the incident at around 9.40pm.
The stretch of road near the junction with Shirehall Road just past the M25 bridge was blocked until around 11pm.
Two ambulance crews attended and the male driver of the car, aged in his 20s, was treated at the scene for chest and back pain before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital.
He also suffered arm injuries and cuts and bruises to his face but was fully conscious throughout.
It is not thought any other vehicles were involved.
Did you see what happened? Call the newsroom 01689 885702.
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway
- Thirteen weird Halloween facts to help keep the spooks at bay
- PICTURED: Traffic chaos in Kent after five-vehicle pile-up at the Dartford Tunnel
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- PICTURED: Friends and family of murdered Donna Eastwood release lanterns in her honour