The student wounded in a brawl at Bromley College has been arrested.
Last week a fight in the car park involving three youths left a 17-year-old cut and requiring hospital treatment.
Police reported two males, one thought to also be a studying at the campus, were arrested in connection and today said the victim has also since been taken in.
All three have been bailed until a date in late May.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on Monday April 28 involving three teenagers.
News Shopper understands a knife is thought to have been used during the scuffle, which escalated after an argument broke out.
Bromley College issued a statement on the incident and said two students have been suspended and its own investigation is underway.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight