The student wounded in a brawl at Bromley College has been arrested.
Last week a fight in the car park involving three youths left a 17-year-old cut and requiring hospital treatment.
Police reported two males, one thought to also be a studying at the campus, were arrested in connection and today said the victim has also since been taken in.
All three have been bailed until a date in late May.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on Monday April 28 involving three teenagers.
News Shopper understands a knife is thought to have been used during the scuffle, which escalated after an argument broke out.
Bromley College issued a statement on the incident and said two students have been suspended and its own investigation is underway.
- JAILED: 'Remorseless' Boxing Day killer knifed neighbour to death in Mottingham
- UPDATE: Traffic misery after broken down lorry blocks Dartford Tunnel and crash closes slipway near Darenth Interchange
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- WATCH: Can you spot the crime? Video shows devious bank machine scam sweeping UK
- Mottingham dog owner warns others after beloved chihuahua 'killed by fox'