The student wounded in a brawl at Bromley College has been arrested.
Last week a fight in the car park involving three youths left a 17-year-old cut and requiring hospital treatment.
Police reported two males, one thought to also be a studying at the campus, were arrested in connection and today said the victim has also since been taken in.
All three have been bailed until a date in late May.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on Monday April 28 involving three teenagers.
News Shopper understands a knife is thought to have been used during the scuffle, which escalated after an argument broke out.
Bromley College issued a statement on the incident and said two students have been suspended and its own investigation is underway.
- 15-year-old boy arrested in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation
- 'Jordan was preparing to go on a family holiday - now his parents are planning his funeral', police chief says on day arrest made and £10k reward is offered
- 'Simply unbelievable': Strangers turn up with car loads of toys to help a burgled pre-school
- Forest Hill restaurant sparks fury with a tasteless comment saying cats 'taste great with Pinot Grigio'
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield