Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Victim in Bromley College brawl arrested
The student wounded in a brawl at Bromley College has been arrested.
Last week a fight in the car park involving three youths left a 17-year-old cut and requiring hospital treatment.
Police reported two males, one thought to also be a studying at the campus, were arrested in connection and today said the victim has also since been taken in.
All three have been bailed until a date in late May.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on Monday April 28 involving three teenagers.
News Shopper understands a knife is thought to have been used during the scuffle, which escalated after an argument broke out.
Bromley College issued a statement on the incident and said two students have been suspended and its own investigation is underway.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Little boy falls out of window in Dartford
- Wilde's Dorian Gray to take up residence in Greenwich townhouse
- Driver critical after Greenwich crash
- Swanley war memorial gets £14,000 facelift in memory of lost officer
Comments are closed on this article.