The student wounded in a brawl at Bromley College has been arrested.
Last week a fight in the car park involving three youths left a 17-year-old cut and requiring hospital treatment.
Police reported two males, one thought to also be a studying at the campus, were arrested in connection and today said the victim has also since been taken in.
All three have been bailed until a date in late May.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on Monday April 28 involving three teenagers.
News Shopper understands a knife is thought to have been used during the scuffle, which escalated after an argument broke out.
Bromley College issued a statement on the incident and said two students have been suspended and its own investigation is underway.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles