A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- What's On: 13 reasons to go out this week in south London
- As it happened: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara