A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation