A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Over 200 Christmas presents donated anonymously to vulnerable children in Lewisham
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Apprentice finalist loses out in a tight decision
- Chinese takeaway in Anerley fined after 'widespread rodent infestation'
- Fire rages across 50 straw bales in Dartford