A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Gravesend man turned away from Darent Valley Hospital days before death
- PICTURES: Bromley hockey ladies bare flesh for calendar
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford
- Teen missing for nearly two weeks may have travelled to Greenwich