A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman
- Poundland set to open in Welling