A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Southern Railway talks break down as commuters prepare for more strikes
- Plumstead man jailed after £6,000 of Class A drugs - and his ID - found in jacket
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens thanks to mild winter weather
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills