A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine
- Man hunt for three men wanted in connection with cash machine tampering in Northfleet