A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Shopper finds 'Free Palestine' note on Deptford cash machine fiver
- 7 things to see at upcoming Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- PICTURED: Another car ends up on its roof - this time in Dartford
- PICTURED: Donkeys race for good causes in Danson Park, Bexleyheath
- VIDEO: Giant hippo to pass through Thames Barrier