A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- London and Kent set for snow as early as tomorrow
- VIDEO: Two men jailed for Bexley armed robberies
- Southeastern delays to and from London Victoria due to broken down train
- Lewisham police arrest two people for cannabis possession
- High Court orders Hayes businessman's companies into liquidation after alleged £3.3 million scam