A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern goes up in flames
- Rubbish on fire outside Blackfen kebab shop
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course