A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Crayford boy refuses to attend school after being dropped from top set of classes
- Man rushed to hospital after stabbing in Eltham
- Cash stolen from Marks and Spencer store in Bluewater
- Cyclist killed by car during race in France
- You can work in London and save £450,000 buying a home - but there's a catch