A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- Residents set up 'watch-dog' scheme over big Northfleet plans
- Coach driver who admitted possessing cannabis set to be sentenced
- Imported food which 'could be linked with cancer' seized from two Erith shops
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (September 20 and 21)
- Man jailed after sawn-off shot gun found in Penge