A Bromley boy has made a splash by becoming a national diving champion.
Jack Jefford, 9, of Crystal Palace Diving Club competed at Ponds Forge International Sports Centre in Sheffield on Saturday May 3.
Taking part in the National Skills Diving Finals, Jack claimed a personal best to scoop victory in his age bracket, winning by 10 points with a total tally of 317.
The youngster managed to beat his main rival, from Guildford, Surrey, to take the top spot.
After taking two regional titles and coming runner up in a national contest in the past, the weekend marked Jack's first national accolade.
- UPDATE: Another Lewisham West and Penge hustings cancelled in row over 'far-right wing' candidate
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Bromley disabled groups join forces to boost voter registration
- Bereaved mother appealing for apology from Lewisham Hospital after her son died from alleged 'misdiagnosis'