A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- Welling's Kate Bush hailed after first live performance for 35 years
- Foreign cigarettes ruled as cause of fatal Plumstead inferno
- UPDATE: Elderly woman with dementia missing from Penge
- Dartford mayor takes on ice-bucket challenge
- Wealthy Keston man who defrauded government department and Bromley Council out of nearly £70k escapes jail