A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack