A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars