A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- PICTURES - air ambulance lands at Haberdasher Aske's school in Crayford
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike