A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- JAILED: TV actor and 'dangerous sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Lewisham boy denies attacking police dog who was repeatedly stabbed while chasing suspect
- Sadomasochist accused of murdering Greenhithe PC thought he was 'getting away with it' by disposing of body
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign