A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- PICTURED: Dying friend’s last wish inspires Orpington man to shed 146lbs
- Swanley man who was 'heavily involved in criminal dealings' jailed
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Greenwich Park introduces pay to pee policy at toilets
- PICTURES: Bromley's colourful Diwali celebrations