A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'