A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- News Shopper spends a day with the British Transport Police
- Special funeral preparations underway in Hayes for UK's former tallest man
- High Court ruling on Gravesend's Heritage Quarter due on Monday
- Gravesham Labour criticised for letting foreign workers deliver leaflets on immigration control