A 60-year-old Eltham man has been charged with perverting the course of justice after a body was found in a pond.
Dad-of-two Neill Buchel from Dagenham went missing from his home on March 13 and was reported missing five days later.
And. on April 1, police were called to a lake nearby after someone spotted a human leg floating in the water.
Colin Bushaway, of Gregory Crescent, has now been charged with perverting the course of justice. He has been bailed to appear at Redbridge Magistrates' Court on May 20.
Two Dagenham men - Chas Quye, 35, and 41-year-old Scott Hunt - have both been charged with murder, alongside Elvis Kwiatkowski, 35, from Royston.
- Longfield teenager jailed for two years for unprovoked head-butting
- Former javelin star inspires students on return to old school in Bexley
- Parents at Swanley special needs school fight for its future
- Weekend marks Stephen Lawrence's 40th birthday
- Bexley youth karting club in desperate need of new home