Police are searching for two patients who failed to return to a mental health unit.
Paola Akosa, 39, and Derek Jarrett, 56, have not been seen since they failed to return to a facility in Benfield, Essex, on April 30.
Officers in Essex have alerted both Kent Police and the Met that they could be in either force’s jurisdiction. Ms Alosa is described as black, large build, 5ft 10in tall with shoulder length curly hair.
She was last seen wearing a white top, blue jeans and white sandals.
She has several ear and nose piercings and usually uses a lot of make-up.
She is believed to have gone missing with Derek Jarrett who is described as white, 5ft 6in tall with grey hair and blue eyes and wears glasses.
When last seen he was wearing tracksuit bottoms, black shoes, and carrying a brown shoulder bag.
He has several tattoos on his arms including a rose, dagger, snake and eagle's head. He also wears a diabetic bracelet.
There are concerns for the pair as they do not have their medication with them, which will have a detrimental effect on their mental health.
Anyone who sees either of the two missing people should not approach them but contact police on 101 immediately.
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- Bexleyheath Broadway evacuated as 35 firefighters investigate 'reports of smoke'
- Check out Chapter One’s swish new Private Dining Room in Locksbottom restaurant
- Spamalot cast support News Shopper’s 50th anniversary
- 'They're battys innit' Gay couple verbally abused by Eltham JD Sports staff member