Dartford dog owners who don’t clean up after their pooches should watch out – the residents of one street in particular are on to you.
This notice was spotted pinned to a house in St Albans Road near East Hill telling dog walkers to make sure their pets’ mess gets dealt with.
The writer politely bluntly points out there is a bin at the end of the road which should be being used, especially as St Albans Road infant school is nearby.
Then the language gets even more fruity as the writer tells the culprits to “stop being lazy b******s”.
It is unclear what effect the notice has had on the problem so far.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters