Dartford dog owners who don’t clean up after their pooches should watch out – the residents of one street in particular are on to you.
This notice was spotted pinned to a house in St Albans Road near East Hill telling dog walkers to make sure their pets’ mess gets dealt with.
The writer politely bluntly points out there is a bin at the end of the road which should be being used, especially as St Albans Road infant school is nearby.
Then the language gets even more fruity as the writer tells the culprits to “stop being lazy b******s”.
It is unclear what effect the notice has had on the problem so far.
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany