Dartford dog owners who don’t clean up after their pooches should watch out – the residents of one street in particular are on to you.
This notice was spotted pinned to a house in St Albans Road near East Hill telling dog walkers to make sure their pets’ mess gets dealt with.
The writer politely bluntly points out there is a bin at the end of the road which should be being used, especially as St Albans Road infant school is nearby.
Then the language gets even more fruity as the writer tells the culprits to “stop being lazy b******s”.
It is unclear what effect the notice has had on the problem so far.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash