Dartford dog owners who don’t clean up after their pooches should watch out – the residents of one street in particular are on to you.
This notice was spotted pinned to a house in St Albans Road near East Hill telling dog walkers to make sure their pets’ mess gets dealt with.
The writer politely bluntly points out there is a bin at the end of the road which should be being used, especially as St Albans Road infant school is nearby.
Then the language gets even more fruity as the writer tells the culprits to “stop being lazy b******s”.
It is unclear what effect the notice has had on the problem so far.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine