Dartford dog owners who don’t clean up after their pooches should watch out – the residents of one street in particular are on to you.
This notice was spotted pinned to a house in St Albans Road near East Hill telling dog walkers to make sure their pets’ mess gets dealt with.
The writer politely bluntly points out there is a bin at the end of the road which should be being used, especially as St Albans Road infant school is nearby.
Then the language gets even more fruity as the writer tells the culprits to “stop being lazy b******s”.
It is unclear what effect the notice has had on the problem so far.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- Police 'increasingly concerned' for well-being of teenager missing from home for nearly a month
- Police officer killed in Westminster terror attack died despite wearing body armour
- Pregnant woman subjected to 'threatening and disgusting abuse' on Southern train