Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Eltham man Phillip Tullett, who was arrested in Erith, is charged with Dartford takeaway robbery
An Eltham arrested in Erith has been charged with robbing a Dartford takeaway.
Police were called to the Pizza Go Go fast food outlet in East Hill at about 3.30pm on April 20 to reports of a robbery.
Following an investigation Phillip Junior Tullett, 30, of Restons Crescent, Eltham, was arrested in Erith on April 27.
The following day he was charged with robbery and threatening a person with an offensive weapon in a public place.
He was also charged with driving without insurance, driving a vehicle that had been taken without the owner’s consent and burglary following a separate incident in Strood on April 27.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Medway Magistrates’ Court on April 29.
He is due to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 16.
- Brockley bank robber jailed after drunk confession
- Motorcycle crash closes Poverest Road, Orpington
- Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Brockley man charged with 2010 Greenwich murder of Eltham student