An Eltham arrested in Erith has been charged with robbing a Dartford takeaway.
Police were called to the Pizza Go Go fast food outlet in East Hill at about 3.30pm on April 20 to reports of a robbery.
Following an investigation Phillip Junior Tullett, 30, of Restons Crescent, Eltham, was arrested in Erith on April 27.
The following day he was charged with robbery and threatening a person with an offensive weapon in a public place.
He was also charged with driving without insurance, driving a vehicle that had been taken without the owner’s consent and burglary following a separate incident in Strood on April 27.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Medway Magistrates’ Court on April 29.
He is due to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 16.
- Police get more time to quiz North Greenwich 'bomb' alert suspect
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer