An Eltham arrested in Erith has been charged with robbing a Dartford takeaway.
Police were called to the Pizza Go Go fast food outlet in East Hill at about 3.30pm on April 20 to reports of a robbery.
Following an investigation Phillip Junior Tullett, 30, of Restons Crescent, Eltham, was arrested in Erith on April 27.
The following day he was charged with robbery and threatening a person with an offensive weapon in a public place.
He was also charged with driving without insurance, driving a vehicle that had been taken without the owner’s consent and burglary following a separate incident in Strood on April 27.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Medway Magistrates’ Court on April 29.
He is due to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 16.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved