An Eltham arrested in Erith has been charged with robbing a Dartford takeaway.
Police were called to the Pizza Go Go fast food outlet in East Hill at about 3.30pm on April 20 to reports of a robbery.
Following an investigation Phillip Junior Tullett, 30, of Restons Crescent, Eltham, was arrested in Erith on April 27.
The following day he was charged with robbery and threatening a person with an offensive weapon in a public place.
He was also charged with driving without insurance, driving a vehicle that had been taken without the owner’s consent and burglary following a separate incident in Strood on April 27.
He was remanded in custody after appearing at Medway Magistrates’ Court on April 29.
He is due to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on May 16.
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend
- 'No one eats alone on Christmas Day': Turkish restaurant offers free meal for lonely and elderly
- Firefighters tackle house fire in Blackheath
- Network Rail reportedly set to lose sole control of British rail infrastructure
- London Mayor Sadiq Khan to spend 'record amount' on London cycling initiatives