Two youths have been arrested after a fight at Bromley College left a 17-year-old student wounded.
Bromley police last week confirmed they are investigating an altercation on April 28 involving three teenagers.
A day later the injured youth advised officers he had received a cut to his torso during the incident and had attended hospital for treatment. He did not require stitches.
On Wednesday (April 30) two males, one who is believed to be a student at Bromley College, were arrested on site and have been bailed until a date in late May.
News Shopper understands a knife was used during the scuffle, which took place in the site's car park.
We were told an argument broke out and that two of the youths exchanged blows.
A third then got involved and appeared to attack the victim with a different object, causing minor injuries.
The pair then ran from the scene but two days later were picked up by police getting into a vehicle not far from where the scuffle took place.
Bromley College has issued a statement after consulting its safeguarding manager and senior colleagues.
A spokeswoman said: "On April 28 an incident took place in the college car park, leaving one of our students with a minor injury.
"Local police are investigating and we are cooperating fully with the inquiry.
"Two students have been suspended pending our own investigation which is underway.
"The safety of our students and staff is of paramount importance to the college and we always take swift action to ensure our sites are safe and secure."
- Two taken to hospital after police car crash in Bexleyheath
- Elton John, Matt Damon, Wills and Kate: Our gallery of celebrities spotted in south-east London
- WATCH: Man arrested as over 300 plants discovered in Crayford cannabis factory
- Dartford paedophile jailed again for sexually assaulting girl under 13 years old
- WATCH: Girl, 8, takes on Tesco over 'sexist' kids' clothing - do you agree with her?