The Fish & Chip Company in Bromley will serve up 99p portions of cod and chips later this month.
The Hastings Road food outlet is offering the discounted treats on May 17 to celebrate Norway Day, with help from the Norwegian Seafood Council.
A total of 16 tonnes of cod has been gifted to 99 shops across the UK as part of the initiative, allowing nearly 40,000 people to join a celebration of the nation's favourite dish.
Cem Selchouk, from the Fish & Chip Company, said: "We are so pleased to be taking part in this annual celebration.
"Fish and chips are a firm favourite in Bromley; I know that our customers will enjoy the delicious Norwegian cod and chips on offer - and they will certainly enjoy the prices too!"
Fish and chip facts:
• Cod is the number one fish choice in the UK, followed by haddock.
• There are currently in the region of 10,500 specialist fish and chip shops in the UK.
• British consumers eat some 382 million portions of fish and chips every year. That's six servings for every man, woman and child.
• Fish and chips make a balanced, nutritious meal. They are a valuable source of protein, fibre, iron and vitamins.
• Fish and chips provide a third of the recommended daily allowance of vitamins for a man and nearly half for a woman.
- Live boxing: all the action from Anthony Joshua's world title fight at The O2
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union