A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- VIDEO: Man left with head injuries after assault in Slade Green
- 'Hugely proud' Michelin starred chef Atul Kochhar celebrates Petts Wood's Indian Essence's Bib Gourmand
- George Verrier fundraiser in Welling attended by Capital Radio DJ Dave Berry
- Police find drugs hidden in man’s underpants after stopping his car in Pratts Bottom
- Gravesend arts centre coffee morning raises £200 to fight cancer