A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Family of expectant dad who died in car crash in Darenth issue touching tribute
- 'Simply getting on a train is a struggle': Southeastern and Southern trains ranked joint worst in the UK
- We Are Scientists join LeeFest line-up
- APPEAL: Police hunt suspect after reported robbery in Gravesend
- Greenwich woman pleads guilty to strangling mum to death in Plumstead because she 'thought she was a witch'