A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Crowd trouble at Rotherham v Millwall game
- Fawkham nudists battle to save caravans at naturist club
- VIDEO: Has a ghost been caught on film at Orpington Priory?
- New Cross teen charged with firearms offences
- VIDEO: Funny or plain stupid? Gravesend prankster, Daniel Jarvis, attempts to give police officers parking fines