A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday