A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- UPDATE: Several people injured in Greenwich bus crash
- Oh dear! Manager tells of moment 'bloody great big deer' runs into West Wickham pub
- Dartford man behind bars over two Albanian kids and 18 adults rescued from sinking ship off Kent coast
- UPDATE: Man bailed after elderly woman dies after being hit by car in Northfleet
- 'Landmark' planning appeal won against Bromley Council