A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- 'No evidence' of wrong way drivers on 'deadly' Downham road
- Education secretary cements a 'brick of aspiration' into Bexley's first free school
- PICTURED: Belvedere great-grandmother brings in 100th birthday in style at The Leather Bottle
- Crackdown operation identifies robbery as most dominant Lewisham crime
- Bexley unemployment figures drop by half over four years