A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Bexleyheath Academy teacher 'appalled' by allegations of sex with pupil
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Will Father Christmas arrive in an ambulance this year?
- VIDEO: Greenwich pupils feed hungry shoppers with 'mince flies'
- Woolwich listed building could be demolished for Crossrail square