A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Can you help? People appeal to find 'vulnerable' missing girl who may be with man three times her age
- Retired builder looks back on life as an apprentice rebuilding bomb-hit homes in Erith
- PICTURED: It’s all gone wrong at Dartford theatre
- Bromley youngsters to dance with BGT acts in live shows
- Primary school opens 'fabulous' new wing for toddlers and special needs kids