A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police locate these suspected criminals?
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Firefighters tackle 3-hour blaze as rubbish dumped by fly-tippers catches fire at old Klinger factory in Sidcup
- Gannett Foundation awards more than £16,000 to south London charities
- 'Superhero mad' Bromley boy gets new wheelchair after community campaign raises £22,000