Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man jailed after Bromley police track him down in Sheffield
A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Design for Biggin Hill heritage centre approved by Bromley Council
- Bromley man arrested after cannabis drugs bust
- PHOTOS: Group behind £90 million Bromley development starts small with new church garden
Comments are closed on this article.