A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Man shot in Downham by 'two men on motorcycle'
- One person rushed to hospital after serious crash in St Mary Cray
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs