A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- 'It was frightening': Bexleyheath boxer talks down 'dad-of-four' from jumping off bridge on A2
- Second arrest in Eltham murder investigation after man found dead
- Tributes to 'popular' Eltham man killed after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Dog 'kicked in the willy' after weeing outside Hayes butcher shop
- Bexleyheath conjoined twins, with slim chance of survival, defy odds to start school together