A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Teens charged with Dartford jewellery robbery
- North Greenwich tube station closed after 'security alert' false alarm
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police find these suspected criminals?
- Off the road: 'Catastrophe' averted as fraudster who took other people's driving tests is jailed
- POLL RESULT: Big majority of you want to remain in EU as Article 50 triggers Brexit