A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- 10 inappropriate Hallowe'en costumes
- Police appeal for witnesses after fatal hit-and-run en route to West Wickham
- Ofsted deputy director tasked with improving Bexley's children's services
- Fireworks and Halloween: What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent