A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- UPDATE: Man dies after collapsing and being handcuffed by police in Welling
- UPDATE: Man dies after New Cross lorry crash
- GALLERY: Your photos of Storm Doris chaos
- O2 Arena to keep its name for 10 more years after naming rights deal struck
- Miss London Curve 2017 is from Sidcup and she has a poweful message about body image