A man has been jailed for handling stolen goods after Bromley police traced him in Sheffield and arrested him.
Kyle Dark, 21, of Seymour Place, South Norwood, was jailed for 336 days at Croydon Crown Court after pleading guilty to dishonestly receiving a VW Golf stolen in a burglary in Kings Hall Road, Beckenham, last October.
He also committed an offence during the period of a suspended sentence order.
He received the suspended prison sentence of 224 days at Central Kent Magistrates Court in April and July 2013 for burglary, shoplifting, two counts of making off without paying for petrol and two counts of threatening behaviour.
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- Police helicopter used in search of Bluewater area for person 'carrying a gun'
- Armed police to travel on the Tube for first time since 7/7
- JAILED: Broadchurch TV actor and 'sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party