Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- QUIZ: Ukip or Mel Gibson - can you tell who said these outrageous comments?
- Bank holiday washout? Rain to hit London over Easter
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- Government starts court action against Greenwich Council over Greenwich Time
- Fraudulent north Kent men denied British taxpayers £11.7 million