Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera
- Bexley police statistics show 16 per cent of burglars use the front door or open windows
- Gravesend man turned away from Darent Valley Hospital days before death
- PICTURES: Bromley hockey ladies bare flesh for calendar
- REVIEW: Hunters Grimm in Deptford