Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league