Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Millwall manager Ian Holloway recognised for fight against racism
- VIDEO: Greenwich man said to have spoken to Jesus claims he has healing powers
- Gravesend man stabbed to death by son in frenzied attack, inquest hears
- Slade Green library to close for two weeks