Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
PICTURED: World Tai Chi and Qigong Day celebrated in Welling
Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- Brockley bank robber jailed after drunk confession
- Motorcycle crash closes Poverest Road, Orpington
- Woolwich crash leaves van on roof
- The Thank Bank: Readers say 'thank you'
- Brockley man charged with 2010 Greenwich murder of Eltham student
Comments are closed on this article.