Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- 'Huge milestone': Green light for 1,500 new Thamesmead homes as huge £1bn regeneration scheme starts
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- Damaged water pipe causes fountain to appear in Blackheath street
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert