Welling residents celebrated World Tai Chi and Qigong Day with a display of powerful moves.
The event on April 26 was organised by the founder of Abundant Energy, Rhonda Bailey, and held at St Mary the Virgin Church in Wickham Street.
Abandon Energy also offers courses Reiki and Qigong.
Ms Bailey told News Shopper:“We had 38 people turn up and they loved learning from the Chinese masters.
“The feedback was great, the participants really enjoyed it and the event has raised the profile of Bexley in the Tai Chi and Qigong community.”
- 'Inadequate' South East Coast Ambulance Service placed into special measures
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these six suspected criminals?
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- Cyclist rushed to hospital after crash