Pupils at a Beckenham primary school learned all about staying safe on their little scooters this week.
The event was part of a travel safety day, hosted by Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Road, on Tuesday (April 29).
Police Constable Rachel Bullimore from the Metropolitan Police talked in assembly about staying safe while travelling to and from school and safety on the buses.
Meanwhile the school's family support worker Ms Liz Smith and Transport for London's Junior Travel Ambassadors did a scooter safety exercise with all reception children.
And PC O'Leary and British Transport Police's Teresa Bedziejewska did classroom sessions on staying safe on railways.
Liz Smith said: "The day was a great success and the school plan to do this on an annual basis."
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat