Pupils at a Beckenham primary school learned all about staying safe on their little scooters this week.
The event was part of a travel safety day, hosted by Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Road, on Tuesday (April 29).
Police Constable Rachel Bullimore from the Metropolitan Police talked in assembly about staying safe while travelling to and from school and safety on the buses.
Meanwhile the school's family support worker Ms Liz Smith and Transport for London's Junior Travel Ambassadors did a scooter safety exercise with all reception children.
And PC O'Leary and British Transport Police's Teresa Bedziejewska did classroom sessions on staying safe on railways.
Liz Smith said: "The day was a great success and the school plan to do this on an annual basis."
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- Sidcup mum wants to defer son starting school for 12 months but claims he'll have to skip reception - and Year 7
- 'The female David Brent': Seven things you need to know about outgoing KPCC Ann Barnes
- Swanley man appears in court charged with causing death of south London firefighter
- Bastille to Jack Garratt – LeeFest’s founder remembers the bands that got their break at the festival