Pupils at a Beckenham primary school learned all about staying safe on their little scooters this week.
The event was part of a travel safety day, hosted by Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Road, on Tuesday (April 29).
Police Constable Rachel Bullimore from the Metropolitan Police talked in assembly about staying safe while travelling to and from school and safety on the buses.
Meanwhile the school's family support worker Ms Liz Smith and Transport for London's Junior Travel Ambassadors did a scooter safety exercise with all reception children.
And PC O'Leary and British Transport Police's Teresa Bedziejewska did classroom sessions on staying safe on railways.
Liz Smith said: "The day was a great success and the school plan to do this on an annual basis."
- Tattooed Abbey Wood man tried to burgle Thamesmead home with garden spade
- VIDEO: Gravesend prankster in Tottenham pitch invasion
- Paeodophile jailed for string of historic sexual abuse offences
- Cannibal pigeons spotted at the Princess Royal University Hospital in Farnborough
- Report on Brockley body in suitcase killer removed from Google searches