Pupils at a Beckenham primary school learned all about staying safe on their little scooters this week.
The event was part of a travel safety day, hosted by Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Road, on Tuesday (April 29).
Police Constable Rachel Bullimore from the Metropolitan Police talked in assembly about staying safe while travelling to and from school and safety on the buses.
Meanwhile the school's family support worker Ms Liz Smith and Transport for London's Junior Travel Ambassadors did a scooter safety exercise with all reception children.
And PC O'Leary and British Transport Police's Teresa Bedziejewska did classroom sessions on staying safe on railways.
Liz Smith said: "The day was a great success and the school plan to do this on an annual basis."
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- UPDATE: Man arrested after suspected drugs incident in Lowfield Street, Dartford
- Shopper finds 'Free Palestine' note on Deptford cash machine fiver
- 7 things to see at upcoming Greenwich Tall Ships Festival
- PICTURED: Another car ends up on its roof - this time in Dartford