Pupils at a Beckenham primary school learned all about staying safe on their little scooters this week.
The event was part of a travel safety day, hosted by Worsley Bridge Primary School, Brackley Road, on Tuesday (April 29).
Police Constable Rachel Bullimore from the Metropolitan Police talked in assembly about staying safe while travelling to and from school and safety on the buses.
Meanwhile the school's family support worker Ms Liz Smith and Transport for London's Junior Travel Ambassadors did a scooter safety exercise with all reception children.
And PC O'Leary and British Transport Police's Teresa Bedziejewska did classroom sessions on staying safe on railways.
Liz Smith said: "The day was a great success and the school plan to do this on an annual basis."
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign
- Work to reduce flooding in St Mary Cray begins
- Road in Beckenham closed for emergency repairs to collapsed sewer
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator