A Chislehurst school has been named as one of the best in the country for pupil progress.
Coopers Technology College in Hawkswood Lane was pinpointed after a study on Department for Education data on all state-funded schools in England.
The analysis was carried out by education network SSAT, which has reported Coopers is in the top 20 per cent nationally for pupil advancement between Key Stage Two results and GCSE exams.
As a result SSAT will honour the technology college at its Educational Outcomes Awards 2014 in London next week (May 6).
The organisation’s chief executive Sue Williamson said: “Coopers School should be congratulated for their exceptional achievement.
“They have proved themselves to be leading the field in improving GCSE outcomes for their students.
“These results are testament to the commitment and hard work of the students, teachers and leadership team at Coopers School”.
- Welling builder wins legal battle over 'lonely' pensioner's £472,000 estate
- Burst water main floods Wickham Street, Welling
- More than 1,500 residents flock to London Paramount consultations
- Man, 22, stopped by police at Cobham Services charged with cannabis possession
- Top ten facts to celebrate the birth of the new princess