Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Chislehurst school ranked with top in country for pupil progress
A Chislehurst school has been named as one of the best in the country for pupil progress.
Coopers Technology College in Hawkswood Lane was pinpointed after a study on Department for Education data on all state-funded schools in England.
The analysis was carried out by education network SSAT, which has reported Coopers is in the top 20 per cent nationally for pupil advancement between Key Stage Two results and GCSE exams.
As a result SSAT will honour the technology college at its Educational Outcomes Awards 2014 in London next week (May 6).
The organisation’s chief executive Sue Williamson said: “Coopers School should be congratulated for their exceptional achievement.
“They have proved themselves to be leading the field in improving GCSE outcomes for their students.
“These results are testament to the commitment and hard work of the students, teachers and leadership team at Coopers School”.
- Pet of the Day: Roxy the Staffie turning her breed's stereotype around
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
Comments are closed on this article.