A community arts project has brought a splash of colour to Gravesend Borough Market.
The Footfall scheme includes exhibitions and workshops with resident photographer, Rich Cottee, of Parrock Street, sharing the artists' progress.
Self-employed Mr Cottee turned his photography passion into a business after suffering from arthritis.
The entrepreneur was therefore perfectly poised to capture the creatives in their natural environment.
The 49-year-old told News Shopper: "I took pictures of the artists involved and they were very excited.
"I helped get photos for the website and will hopefully collaborate with the project - it is the first sign of an arts community in the town."
Footfall is open everyday (except Sunday and bank holidays) until the end of May.
There will be workshops running each Saturday and an exhibition at St Andrew’s Arts Centre in Royal Pier Road, on June 7 and 8.
- MAPPED: Firework displays 2014
- PICTURED: Football match played in honour of Swanley councillor Roger McInnes
- Woman taken to hospital after car and motorcycle collide in Orpington
- Catford building used as 'illegal hostel for ex-prisoners'
- Deptford Broadway blocked by lorry smash