A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- Crayford micropub The Penny Farthing wins Bexley CAMRA's Pub of the Year
- Erith man died after being hit by train at Abbey Wood
- Resident's delight as police evict travellers from Avery Hill, Sidcup
- Teenage boy rescued from house fire in Abbey Wood