A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bromley fight leads to police seizing rocket launcher, machine gun and assault rifle
- CBeebies favourite In the Night Garden Live returns exclusively to Greenwich
- Builder knifed to death in 'violent and wholly unnecessary' attack
- Let Meowt! Forest Hill cat found trapped in telephone box five miles away
- Bromley man jailed after pinching purses on London Underground