A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police urge revellers to be 'vigilant' at London Marathon after alleged plans to attack Anzac events
- Two people injured in Welling crash
- 36,000 runners, cold spectators, 26.2 facts and Paula's last hurrah: runners line-up for the London Marathon 2015
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina