A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Police search for Northfleet money-launderer after he fails to turn up to sentencing
- Dartford to host 1940s-themed events ahead of Lotty's War performance
- Supermarket price war on fuel is good news for motorists
- Geese hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Man arrested on suspicion of drink-driving after Woolwich road crash