A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time