Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Goose shot in Hayes
A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pakistan legend Saqlain Mushtaq talks cricket ahead of Lashings All Star games in Bromley and Blackheath
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
Comments are closed on this article.