A goose has been shot with an air gun in Hayes.
The goose was discovered with an air gun pellet in its leg on Saturday April 26 at around 6pm at Hayes Street Farm, Hayes Lane.
Police are investigating an allegation of criminal damage.
No arrests have been made and enquiries continue.
RSPCA Bromley tweeted this morning: "Hoping Hayes Street Farm Bromley goose fully recovers from being shot with an air gun."
Hayes Street Farm refused to comment on the incident.
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night brawl in Dartford
- Sidcup man who heard voices and believed he had superpowers jumped in front of train, inquest hears
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Bexley police are hunting these six suspected criminals
- UPDATE: Three people arrested on suspicion of firearms offences after armed police stop taxi on A2 at Ebbsfleet
- APPEAL: Man wanted for 'serious assault' in Sidcup