Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Is sight of Ghostbusters' car in Beckenham sign of paranormal activity in town?
Concerns of paranormal activity in Beckenham have been sparked after the Ghostbusters were spotted in the town.
The New York-based parapsychologists, who look to be using alternative transport while in the UK, were spotted in Rectory Road this morning (May 2).
Last notably active in 2011, it is not known if the Ghostbusters are here to make a catch - though reports of supernatural beings have in the past been lodged nearby.
In May 2010 a dog owner from West Wickham said he saw a "strange apparition" in photos he had taken while out walking.
Paul Reed, 46, was taking pet Harry on a daily stroll in Beckenham's Kelsey Park and remarked how his usually spirited dog came to a halt and refused to budge.
Mr Reed explained that when he uploaded his images there appeared to be a transparent image of a person beyond some friendly ducks.
Two years later, in 2012, a 'graveyard guide' posted pictures of possible ghost sightings at the local crematorium.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.