Concerns of paranormal activity in Beckenham have been sparked after the Ghostbusters were spotted in the town.
The New York-based parapsychologists, who look to be using alternative transport while in the UK, were spotted in Rectory Road this morning (May 2).
Last notably active in 2011, it is not known if the Ghostbusters are here to make a catch - though reports of supernatural beings have in the past been lodged nearby.
In May 2010 a dog owner from West Wickham said he saw a "strange apparition" in photos he had taken while out walking.
Paul Reed, 46, was taking pet Harry on a daily stroll in Beckenham's Kelsey Park and remarked how his usually spirited dog came to a halt and refused to budge.
Mr Reed explained that when he uploaded his images there appeared to be a transparent image of a person beyond some friendly ducks.
Two years later, in 2012, a 'graveyard guide' posted pictures of possible ghost sightings at the local crematorium.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash