Concerns of paranormal activity in Beckenham have been sparked after the Ghostbusters were spotted in the town.
The New York-based parapsychologists, who look to be using alternative transport while in the UK, were spotted in Rectory Road this morning (May 2).
Last notably active in 2011, it is not known if the Ghostbusters are here to make a catch - though reports of supernatural beings have in the past been lodged nearby.
In May 2010 a dog owner from West Wickham said he saw a "strange apparition" in photos he had taken while out walking.
Paul Reed, 46, was taking pet Harry on a daily stroll in Beckenham's Kelsey Park and remarked how his usually spirited dog came to a halt and refused to budge.
Mr Reed explained that when he uploaded his images there appeared to be a transparent image of a person beyond some friendly ducks.
Two years later, in 2012, a 'graveyard guide' posted pictures of possible ghost sightings at the local crematorium.
- Man, 58, charged with murder after body found in Deptford
- Is this Britain's worst family? Deptford killer's drunk sister smashes car into bus
- Mottingham residents claim they are living 'in the dark ages'
- Anerley man charged with raping 15-year-old schoolgirl and two other sex offences
- What's on this weekend (November 22 and 23)