Wrecking Ball singer and serial twerker Miley Cyrus is expected to play her scheduled gig in Greenwich on Tuesday despite pulling out of shows in Europe over the next few days.
Miley was due to perform in Amsterdam tonight and Antwerp on Sunday but is still recovering from a severe allergic reaction she suffered two weeks ago, which saw her hospitalised.
A release by the show promoters, Live Nation, stated: “After a period of improvement, Cyrus’ symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel.
“This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under doctor’s care at this time.
“The London date at the O2 arena will proceed as planned on May 6.”
- Grammy nominated reggae singer Tippa Irie to headline Lewisham People's Day
- Meantime brewery teams up with OnBlackheath festival for free Greenwich gigs
- VIDEO: Bromley youngsters part of Entity Allstars through to final of Britain's Got Talent
- EUROVISION: 16 things you need to know about Beckenham’s Bianca Nicholas, one half the UK’s entry Electro Velvet
- Made in Chelsea star Andy Jordan joins line-up for Dartford Festival