Wrecking Ball singer and serial twerker Miley Cyrus is expected to play her scheduled gig in Greenwich on Tuesday despite pulling out of shows in Europe over the next few days.
Miley was due to perform in Amsterdam tonight and Antwerp on Sunday but is still recovering from a severe allergic reaction she suffered two weeks ago, which saw her hospitalised.
A release by the show promoters, Live Nation, stated: “After a period of improvement, Cyrus’ symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel.
“This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under doctor’s care at this time.
“The London date at the O2 arena will proceed as planned on May 6.”
- Bros are back! Matt and Luke Goss reunite for gig at The O2
- Bucks Fizz's Cheryl Baker is ready to roll back the years in Bromley
- 'We have had 40 years of practice at what we do': pop icon Toyah Willcox is ready for the 80s Invasion in Greenwich
- 'I thought they had booked me by accident' - we chat to Rebecca Ferguson about performing with music legends, her new album and tour
- Grime superstars and NME to open Boxpark Croydon at two-day festival