Wrecking Ball singer and serial twerker Miley Cyrus is expected to play her scheduled gig in Greenwich on Tuesday despite pulling out of shows in Europe over the next few days.
Miley was due to perform in Amsterdam tonight and Antwerp on Sunday but is still recovering from a severe allergic reaction she suffered two weeks ago, which saw her hospitalised.
A release by the show promoters, Live Nation, stated: “After a period of improvement, Cyrus’ symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel.
“This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under doctor’s care at this time.
“The London date at the O2 arena will proceed as planned on May 6.”
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- We chatted to one of the World's greatest DJs - Andy C - about South West Four 2016
- Pigs can fly: We spoke to Charlie Simpson about Busted's reunion ahead of shows at The O2 and Sandown Park
- Circa Waves join LeeFest bill alongside glitter wrestling, beach parties and burlesque
- Croydon rapper Loyle Carner - following in the footsteps of Bastille and Clean Bandit at LeeFest