Wrecking Ball singer and serial twerker Miley Cyrus is expected to play her scheduled gig in Greenwich on Tuesday despite pulling out of shows in Europe over the next few days.
Miley was due to perform in Amsterdam tonight and Antwerp on Sunday but is still recovering from a severe allergic reaction she suffered two weeks ago, which saw her hospitalised.
A release by the show promoters, Live Nation, stated: “After a period of improvement, Cyrus’ symptoms have returned and doctors will not permit her to travel.
“This type of extreme reaction can last up to 27 days and Cyrus must remain under doctor’s care at this time.
“The London date at the O2 arena will proceed as planned on May 6.”
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight