There is slow traffic in Eltham after two crashes and flooding in the area this afternoon (May 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to a three-car collision on A2 Northbound at A2213 Kidbrooke Interchange at 4.45pm.
No major injuries are reported. Flooding is also reported here with police on the scene.
LAS also sent two ambulances to a four-car crash on Rochester Way after being called at 3.45pm. Staff treated minor injuries with no one taken to hospital.
Drivers can expect congestion on A2 to A205 Westhorne Avenue with lane two closed at the corner heading towards Blackwall Tunnel.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London