There is slow traffic in Eltham after two crashes and flooding in the area this afternoon (May 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to a three-car collision on A2 Northbound at A2213 Kidbrooke Interchange at 4.45pm.
No major injuries are reported. Flooding is also reported here with police on the scene.
LAS also sent two ambulances to a four-car crash on Rochester Way after being called at 3.45pm. Staff treated minor injuries with no one taken to hospital.
Drivers can expect congestion on A2 to A205 Westhorne Avenue with lane two closed at the corner heading towards Blackwall Tunnel.
- Six south-east London stations to have NO London Bridge trains until 2018
- UPDATED TRAFFIC WARNING: Drivers STILL queuing on approach to Dartford Crossing 10 hours after crash
- Woman suffers head injury after being hit by car in Orpington
- TfL seek damages after Blackwall Tunnel diesel spill
- Eight men charged with drug offences after raids in Thamesmead