There is slow traffic in Eltham after two crashes and flooding in the area this afternoon (May 1).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to a three-car collision on A2 Northbound at A2213 Kidbrooke Interchange at 4.45pm.
No major injuries are reported. Flooding is also reported here with police on the scene.
LAS also sent two ambulances to a four-car crash on Rochester Way after being called at 3.45pm. Staff treated minor injuries with no one taken to hospital.
Drivers can expect congestion on A2 to A205 Westhorne Avenue with lane two closed at the corner heading towards Blackwall Tunnel.
- Southeastern declare that rail 'performance was good last week'
- Forest Hill Lib Dem standing for Lewisham West and Penge at election
- Mysterious creature checks in to Travelodge
- Punters unite to 'save' Lewisham pub and live music venue
- No fracking way - claims of Eltham shale gas plans denied