Two men are to stand trial for attempted murder over shots which were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 25, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone, and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have also been charged with possession of a firearm and violent disorder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on January 27 to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 29.
They were remanded in custody before appearing at the Old Bailey today to both deny all three charges against them.
The defendants will stand trial at the same court on July 28.
- Catford lorry driver cleared over death of cyclist
- Police issue appeal for missing Crofton Park autistic teen
- Southern Rail passengers urged to claim compensation
- Missing: Dementia sufferer last seen leaving house to take dog for a walk
- Huge gaffe as La La Land mistakenly announced best picture prize winner over Moonlight at Oscars