Two men are to stand trial for attempted murder over shots which were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 25, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone, and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have also been charged with possession of a firearm and violent disorder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on January 27 to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 29.
They were remanded in custody before appearing at the Old Bailey today to both deny all three charges against them.
The defendants will stand trial at the same court on July 28.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- Sadiq Khan will not intervene in Lewisham Council compulsory purchase order dispute with Millwall
- 'Do anything because we have no cameras' - Penge biker thief evades identification as nearby CCTV camera was broken
- 'Neglected' garden transformed by Penge volunteers wins award for innovation
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT