Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two men to stand trial for attempted murder over shots fired in Sidcup
Two men are to stand trial for attempted murder over shots which were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 25, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone, and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have also been charged with possession of a firearm and violent disorder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on January 27 to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 29.
They were remanded in custody before appearing at the Old Bailey today to both deny all three charges against them.
The defendants will stand trial at the same court on July 28.
- Pet of the Day: Winnie likes to get her own way
- Huge police operation outside Metro Bank, Bromley
- Kids' favourites come together for Milkshake Live show in Catford
- Orpington 10-year-old gets 97 per cent in maths GCSE
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day