Two men are to stand trial for attempted murder over shots which were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 25, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone, and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have also been charged with possession of a firearm and violent disorder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on January 27 to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 29.
They were remanded in custody before appearing at the Old Bailey today to both deny all three charges against them.
The defendants will stand trial at the same court on July 28.
- Thirty firefighters battle blaze in a Cricket pavillion in Bromley
- Plans under way to change laws on HMOs in Bexley
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat
- Bromley Council hire child services director after damning 'inadequate' Ofsted report
- 8,000 sign petition for lifeguards at beach where five young south-east London men died