Two men are to stand trial for attempted murder over shots which were fired in Sidcup.
Noah Smith, 25, of Lucks Lane, Maidstone, and George Smith, 48, of St Catherine’s Cross, Bletchingly, Surrey, have also been charged with possession of a firearm and violent disorder.
Police were called at 4.59pm on January 27 to reports of shots fired in Maidstone Road, Sidcup.
Officers attended and found no injured persons.
Both defendants appeared at Bromley Magistrates’ Court on January 29.
They were remanded in custody before appearing at the Old Bailey today to both deny all three charges against them.
The defendants will stand trial at the same court on July 28.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles