No further action will be taken against two girls arrested on suspicion of possessing a prohibited weapon following an alleged chemical attack at Beaverwood School, Chislehurst.
The two girls, aged 13 and 14, were arrested and bailed after the incident on March 11, which left one girl requiring hospital treatment.
At the time the girl's mother, Kerry Finch, 30, of Mottingham Road, slated the school's handling of the situation.
She said the school failed to inform her about the incident until hours after it had happened and failed to take her daughter, Paris, to hospital.
Meanwhile, the school confirmed it is changing its name to Chislehurst School for Girls last month.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys