No further action will be taken against two girls arrested on suspicion of possessing a prohibited weapon following an alleged chemical attack at Beaverwood School, Chislehurst.
The two girls, aged 13 and 14, were arrested and bailed after the incident on March 11, which left one girl requiring hospital treatment.
At the time the girl's mother, Kerry Finch, 30, of Mottingham Road, slated the school's handling of the situation.
She said the school failed to inform her about the incident until hours after it had happened and failed to take her daughter, Paris, to hospital.
Meanwhile, the school confirmed it is changing its name to Chislehurst School for Girls last month.
- Saving London from the Great Stink: Abbey Wood's Crossness sewage cathedral reopens to the public
- UPDATE: Police arrest knife-wielding man 'throwing stuff off roof' in Erith
- EXCLUSIVE: Mum of teen stabbed to death in Brockley demands justice after accused killers go free
- 'People were angry about the bullshit': Greenwich Council remove 'disruptive' library campaigners from public meeting
- Northfleet father-of-three jailed after stabbing man with pair of scissors