Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
No further police action after Beaverwood School alleged chemical attack
No further action will be taken against two girls arrested on suspicion of possessing a prohibited weapon following an alleged chemical attack at Beaverwood School, Chislehurst.
The two girls, aged 13 and 14, were arrested and bailed after the incident on March 11, which left one girl requiring hospital treatment.
At the time the girl's mother, Kerry Finch, 30, of Mottingham Road, slated the school's handling of the situation.
She said the school failed to inform her about the incident until hours after it had happened and failed to take her daughter, Paris, to hospital.
Meanwhile, the school confirmed it is changing its name to Chislehurst School for Girls last month.
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (August 2 and 3)
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
- Firefighters set for fresh strikes - after man died in Bromley house fire during last strikes
Comments are closed on this article.