No further action will be taken against two girls arrested on suspicion of possessing a prohibited weapon following an alleged chemical attack at Beaverwood School, Chislehurst.
The two girls, aged 13 and 14, were arrested and bailed after the incident on March 11, which left one girl requiring hospital treatment.
At the time the girl's mother, Kerry Finch, 30, of Mottingham Road, slated the school's handling of the situation.
She said the school failed to inform her about the incident until hours after it had happened and failed to take her daughter, Paris, to hospital.
Meanwhile, the school confirmed it is changing its name to Chislehurst School for Girls last month.
- UPDATE: Motorcyclist killed in Dartford crash named locally as dad from Eltham
- Driver who killed child actor and aunt in Penge car crash acknowledges 'pain and suffering' caused
- Residents attack council's proposals to build 4,500 homes in Swanley and Hextable
- This brainteaser will test your bargain-hunting skills: Can you spot the biggest saving?
- New Eltham charity match for disabled 5-year-old whose dad passed away after battle with cancer