Thamesmead strollers can create artworks through their strolling to celebrate National Walking Month.
A free walk is taking place on May 20 as part of a Now’s the Time activity programme in Bentham Road.
Guided by a leader, the one-hour session will also allow participants to create a GPS word track with the help of community artists Janetka Platun and Amanda Lowe.
Participants can create a word track by walking while holding a small GPS device.
Their route will be used to then spell out a word or a pattern and captured so people can see what it would look like when viewed from the air.
The event is happening between 2pm and 3pm at Gallions Reach Health Centre in Bentham Road, Thamesmead.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8320 4488 visit nttthamesmead.co.uk
- Pedestrian dies after car crash in Swanley
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget