Thamesmead strollers can create artworks through their strolling to celebrate National Walking Month.
A free walk is taking place on May 20 as part of a Now’s the Time activity programme in Bentham Road.
Guided by a leader, the one-hour session will also allow participants to create a GPS word track with the help of community artists Janetka Platun and Amanda Lowe.
Participants can create a word track by walking while holding a small GPS device.
Their route will be used to then spell out a word or a pattern and captured so people can see what it would look like when viewed from the air.
The event is happening between 2pm and 3pm at Gallions Reach Health Centre in Bentham Road, Thamesmead.
Email email@example.com, call 020 8320 4488 visit nttthamesmead.co.uk
- Victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy named locally as Woolwich student and Slade Green brothers
- As it happened: GCSE results day 2016 in south-east London and north Kent
- TRAVEL WARNING: Heavy traffic at Dartford Crossing due to car fire
- 'It makes me feel sick': Grandmother says 'disgusting' Bexleyheath car park is a health hazard
- WATCH: Shocking footage emerges of huge late-night fight in Dartford