Thamesmead strollers can create artworks through their strolling to celebrate National Walking Month.
A free walk is taking place on May 20 as part of a Now’s the Time activity programme in Bentham Road.
Guided by a leader, the one-hour session will also allow participants to create a GPS word track with the help of community artists Janetka Platun and Amanda Lowe.
Participants can create a word track by walking while holding a small GPS device.
Their route will be used to then spell out a word or a pattern and captured so people can see what it would look like when viewed from the air.
The event is happening between 2pm and 3pm at Gallions Reach Health Centre in Bentham Road, Thamesmead.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8320 4488 visit nttthamesmead.co.uk
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet road
- QUIZ: Were you glued to Saved By the Bell or Friends? Test how well you know 90s TV
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son