Thamesmead strollers can create artworks through their strolling to celebrate National Walking Month.
A free walk is taking place on May 20 as part of a Now’s the Time activity programme in Bentham Road.
Guided by a leader, the one-hour session will also allow participants to create a GPS word track with the help of community artists Janetka Platun and Amanda Lowe.
Participants can create a word track by walking while holding a small GPS device.
Their route will be used to then spell out a word or a pattern and captured so people can see what it would look like when viewed from the air.
The event is happening between 2pm and 3pm at Gallions Reach Health Centre in Bentham Road, Thamesmead.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 020 8320 4488 visit nttthamesmead.co.uk
- This is the shocking moment a Muslim mum was told to 'go and bomb the world' after argument in high street
- Revealed: These are food hygiene ratings for every restaurant in Orpington High Street
- Students 'trashed' a park in Bexley forcing teachers and the public to clean up after them
- Eltham teen hit 15 people while driving 69mph in a 30mph area
- Bearded dragon rescued from Mottingham house fire