Organisers of the Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for local people to get involved in the area's “biggest party of the year”.
They say volunteers will have the chance to get involved in a number of arts events, set to take place from Thursday June 26-29.
Now in its eighth year, the festival will play host to music, multimedia arts, and other creative showcases held across Crystal Palace Park, Westow Park, and the Upper Norwood Triangle.
Volunteer manager Caroline Guinard said: “We need fun-loving and flexible people who are able to help make our festival happen.
“In return we can guarantee a fun time, an opportunity to meet new friends, regular social meetings and a chance to get involved in your local community.”
Roles are for those aged 18 and over and include distributing programmes, crowd safety, and setting up facilities. Visit crystalpalacefestival.org
- Missing 10-year-old boy may be in Dartford or Gravesend
- PICTURED: Assault rifle replica seized from Catford address
- Hextable special school saved from closure after parents rally
- Greenwich Council launches Nepal earthquake appeal
- Strictly Come Dancing star to join Greenwich youngsters at Royal Festival Hall