Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Crystal Palace Overground Festival calling on volunteers to help make event happen
Organisers of the Crystal Palace Overground Festival are calling for local people to get involved in the area's “biggest party of the year”.
They say volunteers will have the chance to get involved in a number of arts events, set to take place from Thursday June 26-29.
Now in its eighth year, the festival will play host to music, multimedia arts, and other creative showcases held across Crystal Palace Park, Westow Park, and the Upper Norwood Triangle.
Volunteer manager Caroline Guinard said: “We need fun-loving and flexible people who are able to help make our festival happen.
“In return we can guarantee a fun time, an opportunity to meet new friends, regular social meetings and a chance to get involved in your local community.”
Roles are for those aged 18 and over and include distributing programmes, crowd safety, and setting up facilities. Visit crystalpalacefestival.org
- Lewisham memorial vandalised days before war anniversary
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Could the Bakerloo line finally be coming to Lewisham and Bromley boroughs?
- Bromley Council ordered to pay £64k compensation after tribunal
- Healthcare group to launch new mobile clinic in latest 'Smokefree Bromley' drive
Comments are closed on this article.