Keep your eyes peeled for the Met’s most wanted men in Lewisham this week.
These are the five faces of men on the run in the borough for crimes including GBH and drug offences.
Anyone with information is asked not to approach them but to contact Lewisham Police’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Ashley Burgess, 25, is wanted in connection with an offence of GBH on August 25 at Vesta Road, Brockley.
Abdullah Ali Hassan, 26, is wanted after he failed to show up to his sentence for drug offences. He was convicted of two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs at Woolwich Crown Court on February 25 2010.
Gabriel Gurila, 36, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 15 and a Bench warrant was issued for his arrest.
Cuong Tran, 33, is wanted after failing to appear at Croydon Crown Court on November 3 2010 and a Bench warrant for his arrest was issued.
Mahamoudou Moe Diarrassouba, 23, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ court on May 24 last year for assault occasioning bodily harm.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday