Keep your eyes peeled for the Met’s most wanted men in Lewisham this week.
These are the five faces of men on the run in the borough for crimes including GBH and drug offences.
Anyone with information is asked not to approach them but to contact Lewisham Police’s fugitive unit on 020 8284 8394 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.
Ashley Burgess, 25, is wanted in connection with an offence of GBH on August 25 at Vesta Road, Brockley.
Abdullah Ali Hassan, 26, is wanted after he failed to show up to his sentence for drug offences. He was convicted of two counts of possession with intent to supply class A drugs at Woolwich Crown Court on February 25 2010.
Gabriel Gurila, 36, is wanted after failing to appear at Woolwich Crown Court on March 15 and a Bench warrant was issued for his arrest.
Cuong Tran, 33, is wanted after failing to appear at Croydon Crown Court on November 3 2010 and a Bench warrant for his arrest was issued.
Mahamoudou Moe Diarrassouba, 23, is wanted after failing to appear at Bromley Magistrates’ court on May 24 last year for assault occasioning bodily harm.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon