Thousands of people turned out for a local cancer trust's fun day in Biggin Hill on Sunday (April 27).
The Chartwell Cancer Trust, which provides financial support to the Chartwell cancer and leukaemia unit in the Princess Royal University Hospital, held a parade through Biggin Hill, with all participants dressed in Disney-themed costumes.
The parade ended at a fun fair next to Biggin Hill airport, featuring stalls, a hog roast, pimms and live music.
Trustee of the Chartwell Cancer Trust, Bobby Beech, 48, said: "It was a great success, we raised a lot of money.
"Over a thousand people came to the event. To have a turn out like the one we did, it was fantastic, amazing."
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- News Shopper spends a day with the British Transport Police
- Special funeral preparations underway in Hayes for UK's former tallest man
- High Court ruling on Gravesend's Heritage Quarter due on Monday
- Gravesham Labour criticised for letting foreign workers deliver leaflets on immigration control