Thousands of people turned out for a local cancer trust's fun day in Biggin Hill on Sunday (April 27).
The Chartwell Cancer Trust, which provides financial support to the Chartwell cancer and leukaemia unit in the Princess Royal University Hospital, held a parade through Biggin Hill, with all participants dressed in Disney-themed costumes.
The parade ended at a fun fair next to Biggin Hill airport, featuring stalls, a hog roast, pimms and live music.
Trustee of the Chartwell Cancer Trust, Bobby Beech, 48, said: "It was a great success, we raised a lot of money.
"Over a thousand people came to the event. To have a turn out like the one we did, it was fantastic, amazing."
- Delays expected following accident on A207 Crayford Road, Bexley
- Car flips during two vehicle crash near Instone Road, Dartford
- Meopham's Michael Gambon to play Sir Winston Churchill in Kent-shot TV film
- Dog needed to star in Dartford stage production of Oliver
- Southeastern trains through Lewisham delayed or cancelled