Thousands of people turned out for a local cancer trust's fun day in Biggin Hill on Sunday (April 27).
The Chartwell Cancer Trust, which provides financial support to the Chartwell cancer and leukaemia unit in the Princess Royal University Hospital, held a parade through Biggin Hill, with all participants dressed in Disney-themed costumes.
The parade ended at a fun fair next to Biggin Hill airport, featuring stalls, a hog roast, pimms and live music.
Trustee of the Chartwell Cancer Trust, Bobby Beech, 48, said: "It was a great success, we raised a lot of money.
"Over a thousand people came to the event. To have a turn out like the one we did, it was fantastic, amazing."
- Thank Bank: Readers say Thank You
- Stat Chat: Top 10 best and worst online shops revealed
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood