Thousands of people turned out for a local cancer trust's fun day in Biggin Hill on Sunday (April 27).
The Chartwell Cancer Trust, which provides financial support to the Chartwell cancer and leukaemia unit in the Princess Royal University Hospital, held a parade through Biggin Hill, with all participants dressed in Disney-themed costumes.
The parade ended at a fun fair next to Biggin Hill airport, featuring stalls, a hog roast, pimms and live music.
Trustee of the Chartwell Cancer Trust, Bobby Beech, 48, said: "It was a great success, we raised a lot of money.
"Over a thousand people came to the event. To have a turn out like the one we did, it was fantastic, amazing."
- Man dies in house fire in Orpington
- Greenwich man charged with rape of girl in Thamesmead
- Woman's life work at risk due to damning Ofsted report
- Fourth man charged over murder of Ben Fasina in Thamesmead
- 20-year-old Gravesend man guilty of raping and assaulting a young boy