Thousands of people turned out for a local cancer trust's fun day in Biggin Hill on Sunday (April 27).
The Chartwell Cancer Trust, which provides financial support to the Chartwell cancer and leukaemia unit in the Princess Royal University Hospital, held a parade through Biggin Hill, with all participants dressed in Disney-themed costumes.
The parade ended at a fun fair next to Biggin Hill airport, featuring stalls, a hog roast, pimms and live music.
Trustee of the Chartwell Cancer Trust, Bobby Beech, 48, said: "It was a great success, we raised a lot of money.
"Over a thousand people came to the event. To have a turn out like the one we did, it was fantastic, amazing."
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge
- PICTURES: Buster the dog finds loving new Welling home after appeal