Dog lovers would be barking to miss a series of days out for hounds and their families in Bromley.
Bromley Council’s fun-packed events are touring the borough this summer, starting at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground on Sunday, May 18.
From 11am to 5pm there will be stalls with plenty to see, do and buy from charities and traders, refreshments and an arena with displays.
At Biggin Hill- and also Priory Gardens on June 29 and Crystal Palace Park on September 7 – Battersea Cats and Dogs Home will be setting up have-a-go agility courses as well as competitions for best biscuit catcher, best trick, cutest dog and most obedient dog.
Ward Securities will perform a display at all of the shows, except Norman Park on July 19.
Each event will feature free microchipping, while some have free tag engraving or vouchers for neutering and vaccinations.
The shows are on:
Sunday, May 18, at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground
Saturday, June 7, at Mottingham Recreation Ground
Sunday, June 29, at Priory Gardens, Orpington
Saturday, July 19, at Norman Park, Bromley
Sunday, September 7, at Crystal Palace Park
Go to Bromley.gov.uk/dogs
- New Year’s resolution to redecorate? Start with the living room
- The Thank Bank: Who deserves your thanks this week?
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- PREVIEW: Film classic Au revoir les enfants returns to cinemas this month
- 'Straight back in the deep end': Chris Eubank Jnr promises to a major comeback at Greenwich's O2
- Take Yer Pic: We'd love to see the best photos you've snapped
- Which SE London boroughs most like shopping, having a drink and eating out?
- 5 reasons to stay in this week (January 19 to 26)