Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Days out for dog lovers across Bromley
Dog lovers would be barking to miss a series of days out for hounds and their families in Bromley.
Bromley Council’s fun-packed events are touring the borough this summer, starting at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground on Sunday, May 18.
From 11am to 5pm there will be stalls with plenty to see, do and buy from charities and traders, refreshments and an arena with displays.
At Biggin Hill- and also Priory Gardens on June 29 and Crystal Palace Park on September 7 – Battersea Cats and Dogs Home will be setting up have-a-go agility courses as well as competitions for best biscuit catcher, best trick, cutest dog and most obedient dog.
Ward Securities will perform a display at all of the shows, except Norman Park on July 19.
Each event will feature free microchipping, while some have free tag engraving or vouchers for neutering and vaccinations.
The shows are on:
Sunday, May 18, at Biggin Hill Recreation Ground
Saturday, June 7, at Mottingham Recreation Ground
Sunday, June 29, at Priory Gardens, Orpington
Saturday, July 19, at Norman Park, Bromley
Sunday, September 7, at Crystal Palace Park
Go to Bromley.gov.uk/dogs
- Garden centre remembers the war
- VOTE: Should it be illegal to ever leave a dog alone in a car?
- Expert tips for attracting birds, bees and butterflies to your garden
- 'Peculiar and hectic' show The Boy Who Climbed Out of His Face to open new Greenwich venue
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (July 19 and 20)
- 14 tips and advice to stay safe in thunderstorms and lightning
- Quirky, fun-packed evening to celebrate Greenwich museum exhibition openings
- PICTURED: 700 people enjoy skipping in time at Greenwich Park
Comments are closed on this article.