Charlton and Woolwich Riverside ward residents can quiz their councillor candidates at “breaking ground” hustings.
The free events, supported by Charlton Society and St Thomas Church, allow residents to hear and question their election hopefuls ahead of May 22.
The Woolwich Riverside event will take place on May 11 at St Thomas Church Hall, Charlton, from 7.30pm to 9pm.
The Charlton hustings will kick off on May 12 at Charlton House from 8pm to 9.30pm.
Charlton Society secretary Roden Richardson said: “These are the first ever Hustings to take place in Charlton and Woolwich Riverside.
“We’re breaking new ground.
“We anticipate that these will be two interesting and exciting evenings of debate on the future of our communities and the area we live in.
“Charlton and Woolwich Riverside have an awful lot happening at the moment. “It’s an exciting place to be, with a great future if we get it right.”
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son
- Leading lady from Charlton viral sex video bares all to News Shopper
- PICTURED: Inside Bromley’s newest restaurant, Benito’s Hat
- Tiny puppy from Erith found after News Shopper appeal