Charlton and Woolwich Riverside ward residents can quiz their councillor candidates at “breaking ground” hustings.
The free events, supported by Charlton Society and St Thomas Church, allow residents to hear and question their election hopefuls ahead of May 22.
The Woolwich Riverside event will take place on May 11 at St Thomas Church Hall, Charlton, from 7.30pm to 9pm.
The Charlton hustings will kick off on May 12 at Charlton House from 8pm to 9.30pm.
Charlton Society secretary Roden Richardson said: “These are the first ever Hustings to take place in Charlton and Woolwich Riverside.
“We’re breaking new ground.
“We anticipate that these will be two interesting and exciting evenings of debate on the future of our communities and the area we live in.
“Charlton and Woolwich Riverside have an awful lot happening at the moment. “It’s an exciting place to be, with a great future if we get it right.”
- VIDEO: Joyrider on run from police hits Blackfen house 'like a bomb'
- David Evenett MP opens new charity headquarters in Crayford
- Stoptober events kick off in Bexley to help smokers quit
- Bromley woman who lost her son to cancer nominated for UK's inspiring women awards
- Dartford school pupils take leading role in new store opening