Charlton and Woolwich Riverside ward residents can quiz their councillor candidates at “breaking ground” hustings.
The free events, supported by Charlton Society and St Thomas Church, allow residents to hear and question their election hopefuls ahead of May 22.
The Woolwich Riverside event will take place on May 11 at St Thomas Church Hall, Charlton, from 7.30pm to 9pm.
The Charlton hustings will kick off on May 12 at Charlton House from 8pm to 9.30pm.
Charlton Society secretary Roden Richardson said: “These are the first ever Hustings to take place in Charlton and Woolwich Riverside.
“We’re breaking new ground.
“We anticipate that these will be two interesting and exciting evenings of debate on the future of our communities and the area we live in.
“Charlton and Woolwich Riverside have an awful lot happening at the moment. “It’s an exciting place to be, with a great future if we get it right.”
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after motorcycle crash in Sidcup
- St Paul's Cray filth mountain Waste4fuel could be cleared by summer
- CCTV: Dartford man jailed for 12 years after shooting police officer in Bexley