The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- Govia Thameslink rail workers to ballot for industrial action over ticket office closure dispute
- Gravesham traffic wardens start wearing body cameras to reduce risk of attacks
- WARNING: Roads in Mottingham closed due to burst water main
- Pete's Dragon (PG) review: Disney remake is an enjoyable, timeless adventure
- UPDATE: Pensioner who died 'whilst having a fag' outside Lewisham Wetherspoons named locally