The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London