The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles