The trial of two men accused of kidnap and robbery in Petts Wood has been delayed until at least May 19.
David Moody, 40, of Godstow Road, Greenwich, and Danny Crawley, 33, from Sutton, are accused of kidnapping Charles Warr after an alleged carjacking in Station Square on October 30 last year.
Both are also accused of robbing the victim of a £75,000 Aston Martin Vantage car, a Rolex watch and £100 cash.
Moody and Crawley deny all charges.
- MORE PICS: Crash in Bexley leaves car on roof
- Men arrested in connection with Chislehurst rape and assault released without charge
- Pet of the Day: Cute dog and cute child best friends are winning combination
- London Mayor slams Airports Commission's rejection of 'Boris Island' as 'myopic'
- One million visitors expected for Greenwich Tall Ships Festival