Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- James frontman Tim Booth talks about sex, religion and how he owes his success to a marker pen
- Welling schoolboy Charlie Jones 'loving' X Factor experience despite near misses and Twitter sneers from former Apprentice
- Deep Purple announce rare Greenwich show
- Dartford schoolboy Charlie Jones gets through to week four of X Factor with Stereo Kicks
- Life threatening illness won't stop reformed band's big Dartford gig