Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- X Factor: Charlie Jones from Welling's Stereo Kicks saved in sing-off
- PICTURED: Orchestra travel by air, land and water to launch Classical season
- Awards glory in memory of Ed and a gig with Beth Orton for musicians
- Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds set to swoop in to Greenwich next year
- Spandau Ballet coming to Greenwich on arena tour