Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- Queen and Adam Lambert to rock Greenwich
- Usher headed for Greenwich
- Stat Chat: Where is London's best live music scene?
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date