Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- 9 things you need to know from Taylor Swift's British Summer Time at Hyde Park show
- 7 things you need to know about The Who's Hyde Park gig
- In pictures: The Who, Kaiser Chiefs and Paul Weller perform at British Summer Time at Hyde Park
- Crowds turn out for Chislehurst Rocks
- Bexley's Sam Bailey reveals (jokes about) real reason for going on X Factor