Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- VIDEO: Katy B performs and answers questions
- Stars of Second World War themed Lotty's War visit Dartford Museum
- Ron E Carter overcomes obstacles to record new album
- The Manfreds bring catalogue of hits and two lead singers to Dartford
- Catch indie rockers Three Kings High in New Cross tonight