Hip hop superstar Lauryn Hill has announced a one-off south London show.
The American singer-songwriter, rapper, producer and actress will play the O2 Academy, Brixton, on September 20 - her second show in Britain in five years.
Ms Hill was the lone female member of The Fugees, whose record sales made them the second biggest-selling R&B act worldwide since Michael Jackson.
Her solo career was also hugely successful critically and commercially, with the 1998 album The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill winning five Grammy awards and often cited in lists of 100 greatest albums.
- OnBlackheath festival gets magic stage headlined by Dynamo
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- PICTURED: Madness go one step beyond to mow Blackheath ahead of festival
- Cheryl Baker gives her views on Eurovision, falling out and reuniting with Bucks Fizz bandmates
- Catford singer Ace Motif wants EP release to 'break stereotypes' of young black men