Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two people suffer burns to their faces and arms after oven incident in Dartford pub The Ship
Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- Six-year-old boy dies after being hit by car in Thamesmead
- Bromley charity visit sees unexpected appearance from Prime Minister David Cameron
- Grove Park stakes claim to be home of Edith Nesbit classic The Railway Children
- UPDATE: Parent outrage as Bromley Council committee decision leaves children without a school
- Horrible bosses: Almost half of Londoners hate their managers - how about you?
Comments are closed on this article.