Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crayford Road water pipe repairs complete - road to reopen soon
- Damaged water pipe causes fountain to appear in Blackheath street
- Shocking figures show how long you'd have to live to afford buying your first south London home
- UPDATE: Teenager in court over North Greenwich Tube station 'bomb' alert
- Police helicopter used in search of Bluewater area for person 'carrying a gun'