Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- 'Nonce' football referee jailed for sex offences against teenage boys
- Palace away fans voted fourth most vocal in the Premier League
- Top Millwall and Charlton players make Christmas hospital visits
- Charing Cross signal problem causes Southeastern delays until at least 6pm
- Bexleyheath veteran awarded Russian medal after a 30 year campaign