Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Man killed by train near Dartford station named locally
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended
- UPDATE: Both Sidcup Leisure Centre swimming pools expected to be closed for six days after flooding
- Strike date changed as Southern train conductors expect 'prolonged dispute'