Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 'One of our family': Charlton fans mourn Addicks supporter and former Bromley PC killed in terror attack
- Tributes paid to hero police officer killed in terror attack
- Seven arrested in connection with Westminster terror attack
- IN PICTURES: Terror at Houses of Parliament as knifeman kills police officer and mows down pedestrians
- Shocked staff and pupils witness large group of armed men smash cars outside Plumstead school