Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Palace glass fitter in court charged with making indecent images of children
- VIDEO: Shocking footage shows bikers using Thamesmead estates as racetracks
- Charlton fan given banning order for disorder at Millwall game
- Bromley doctor charged with manslaughter
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide