Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two people suffer burns to their faces and arms after oven incident in Dartford pub The Ship
Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.