Two people suffered burns to their faces and arms after an oven incident in a Dartford pub.
Ambulances rushed to the scene at The Ship in Puddledock Lane on Friday (April 25) at around 1pm.
It is not known exactly what happened but it is thought the oven could have exploded.
A Secamb spokesman said: “We treated two women who suffered burns to their faces and arms.
“We provided pain relief at the scene and took them to Medway Maritime Hospital in Gillingham. The injuries were not life threatening.”
Did you see what happened? Call 01689 885 721 or email email@example.com
- 16-year-old in 'stable condition' after being hit by car and bus in Plumstead
- Woolwich pub 'stabbing' was a fight, police say
- Duo arrested at Bromley South for racially abusing staff
- UPDATE: Cyclist receives 'serious head injury' after crash in Greenwich Park
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater