Two people were left seriously injured after a crash in Hayes at the weekend.
Police reported they were called on Sunday April 27 at 1.30pm to a collision between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra in Baston Road.
It is said the driver of the Vauxhall, a 47 year-old man, and the Nissan's driver, another male, 81, were taken to St George's Hospital - where they remain.
Both suffered serious injuries, and the Vauxhall had overturned onto its roof.
- This is what Ofsted inspectors had to say about Harris Primary Academy Shortlands
- Can you match the favourite film to the parliamentary candidate?
- Work has started on Bromley FC's stadium redevelopment and new 3G pitch
- 'London’s last affordable pockets are fast disappearing' - Rent in south east London rose more than anywhere else in the capital
- Lewisham vigil in solidarity with Manchester after terror attack