Two people were left seriously injured after a crash in Hayes at the weekend.
Police reported they were called on Sunday April 27 at 1.30pm to a collision between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra in Baston Road.
It is said the driver of the Vauxhall, a 47 year-old man, and the Nissan's driver, another male, 81, were taken to St George's Hospital - where they remain.
Both suffered serious injuries, and the Vauxhall had overturned onto its roof.
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Two men rescued from flats fire in Erith
- Which of these 10 takeaways should be named the best in south London?
- Police get more time to quiz North Greenwich 'bomb' alert suspect
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex