Two people were left seriously injured after a crash in Hayes at the weekend.
Police reported they were called on Sunday April 27 at 1.30pm to a collision between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra in Baston Road.
It is said the driver of the Vauxhall, a 47 year-old man, and the Nissan's driver, another male, 81, were taken to St George's Hospital - where they remain.
Both suffered serious injuries, and the Vauxhall had overturned onto its roof.
- UPDATE: Air ambulance called to pedestrian hit by a lorry on A2
- Bistro and deli Champagne + Fromage heading for Greenwich Market
- Chick it out: Peregrine falcons breed in Lewisham
- Kent County Council name Mike Harrison as new chairman
- Poundland set to open in Welling