Two people were left seriously injured after a crash in Hayes at the weekend.
Police reported they were called on Sunday April 27 at 1.30pm to a collision between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra in Baston Road.
It is said the driver of the Vauxhall, a 47 year-old man, and the Nissan's driver, another male, 81, were taken to St George's Hospital - where they remain.
Both suffered serious injuries, and the Vauxhall had overturned onto its roof.
- Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend
- Bromley police officer fired for misconduct
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack