Two people were left seriously injured after a crash in Hayes at the weekend.
Police reported they were called on Sunday April 27 at 1.30pm to a collision between a Vauxhall Vectra and a Nissan Micra in Baston Road.
It is said the driver of the Vauxhall, a 47 year-old man, and the Nissan's driver, another male, 81, were taken to St George's Hospital - where they remain.
Both suffered serious injuries, and the Vauxhall had overturned onto its roof.
- Runner helping exhausted athlete over finishing line 'is what London Marathon is all about'
- North Korea accused of using south London-based insurers to fund nuclear weapons programme
- Water stations, urinal bays and MP runners: The 2017 London Marathon in numbers
- Police arrest man on suspicion of funding terrorism
- Record number of runners to take on today's London Marathon