A car was seen crumpled on its roof in St Mary Cray on Sunday after a major road traffic accident.
Two people were injured in the three-vehicle collision, which saw a Nissan Quasqui, a VW Touran, and a Nissan Almera crash in the high street at the junction with Millbrook Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 10.20am.
A police spokesman reported a 31 year-old woman, who had been driving the Quasqui, was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) suffering minor injuries.
The two other drivers of the Touran and Almera, both females aged 44, were uninjured.
The Quasqui, black, was photographed overturned by a News Shopper reader soon after, and the second Nissan, silver, was also pictured damaged.
One witness, who asked not to be named, said he saw a family being led away in blankets from the silver car.
Traffic was delayed moving in both directions following the crash, with the road closed in both directions for a time, according to police.
Did you see the collision? Get in touch: email@example.com / @joshbythesea
- Headteacher 'sacked for bringing sex offender Stuart Kerner to school'
- 'You are going to do something you regret': Girlfriend's words to boyfriend before he 'ordered revenge attack' on Ben Fasina
- 5 Thoughts for the weekend, from a man's perspective
- Investigation launched after woman dragged under West Wickham train leaving her with 'life changing' injuries
- Motorcyclist 'thrown 15 metres into the air' in St Mary Cray crash