A car was seen crumpled on its roof in St Mary Cray on Sunday after a major road traffic accident.
Two people were injured in the three-vehicle collision, which saw a Nissan Quasqui, a VW Touran, and a Nissan Almera crash in the high street at the junction with Millbrook Road.
Police and the London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called at 10.20am.
A police spokesman reported a 31 year-old woman, who had been driving the Quasqui, was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital (PRUH) suffering minor injuries.
The two other drivers of the Touran and Almera, both females aged 44, were uninjured.
The Quasqui, black, was photographed overturned by a News Shopper reader soon after, and the second Nissan, silver, was also pictured damaged.
One witness, who asked not to be named, said he saw a family being led away in blankets from the silver car.
Traffic was delayed moving in both directions following the crash, with the road closed in both directions for a time, according to police.
Did you see the collision? Get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org / @joshbythesea
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud