Police have found a vulnerable 71-year-old man missing from Lewisham in Kingsbury.
Officers appealed for help after John Aldridge was last seen on Wednesday (April 23) at his home in Cambridge Drive, Lee, at around 4pm by his wife.
He was found on Saturday (April 26) and has reportedly returned home safe and well. There were concerns for his mental health.
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat