Police have found a vulnerable 71-year-old man missing from Lewisham in Kingsbury.
Officers appealed for help after John Aldridge was last seen on Wednesday (April 23) at his home in Cambridge Drive, Lee, at around 4pm by his wife.
He was found on Saturday (April 26) and has reportedly returned home safe and well. There were concerns for his mental health.
- Can you help? Missing 15-year-old boy may be in Swanley
- Lidl recalls tins of herring because label fails to warn it contains fish
- WEATHER: Forecasters predict bank holiday washout but mini-HEATWAVE on its way
- Man convicted of crash which killed Eltham football coach in US, reports say
- Road in Greenwich named in London's top 20 pollution hotspots