Police have found a vulnerable 71-year-old man missing from Lewisham in Kingsbury.
Officers appealed for help after John Aldridge was last seen on Wednesday (April 23) at his home in Cambridge Drive, Lee, at around 4pm by his wife.
He was found on Saturday (April 26) and has reportedly returned home safe and well. There were concerns for his mental health.
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine