Police have found a vulnerable 71-year-old man missing from Lewisham in Kingsbury.
Officers appealed for help after John Aldridge was last seen on Wednesday (April 23) at his home in Cambridge Drive, Lee, at around 4pm by his wife.
He was found on Saturday (April 26) and has reportedly returned home safe and well. There were concerns for his mental health.
- Trains could stop calling at several central stations from south-east London and north Kent
- Mother of Dartford-born Westminster terrorist Khalid Masood says she is 'shocked, saddened, and numbed'
- Rapist gets more jail time after another victim sees his image in News Shopper
- WATCH: Bungling 'robbers' botch getaway on moped after trying to steal cigarettes from Eltham shop
- Woman in critical condition after crash in Bexley