Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
UPDATE: Police find missing 70-year-old Lee man with mental health issues
Police have found a vulnerable 71-year-old man missing from Lewisham in Kingsbury.
Officers appealed for help after John Aldridge was last seen on Wednesday (April 23) at his home in Cambridge Drive, Lee, at around 4pm by his wife.
He was found on Saturday (April 26) and has reportedly returned home safe and well. There were concerns for his mental health.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough
Comments are closed on this article.